Conflict Mineral Statement
As a good corporate citizen and in taking a stand on corporate social responsibility and respect for international human rights, Acme Best Corp have undertaken commercially reasonable due diligence with their supply chain to assure conflict minerals used in products supplied to Acme Best Corp are conflict free.
Our commitment and the statement for the conflict minerals are as follows:
- Acme Best Corp do not purchase or use use the conflict metals from conflict areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Acme Best Corp require suppliers not to purchase or use conflict metals from conflict areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Acme Best Corp require suppliers to trace the sources of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn) and tungsten (W) contained in all products to ensure that these metals do not come from "conflict mining areas.
- Acme Best Corp require suppliers to notify immediately if they use conflict metals in their products, and propose a plan not to use them.
- Acme Best Corp require suppliers to communicate this requirement to their upstream suppliers.